Apr 29, 2015

Everyday Play Skirt, Sew-A-Long, Day 5

Everyday Play Skirt Sew a long Day 5
Today we are finishing our skirts! Go grab you waist band and your skirts. I started by sewing my band and ironing. Next I added a few buttons onto one of the bands. After I added a gathering stitch to gather the skirt although you can use clear elastic if you prefer.
Now go ahead and sew in place. I stitched in in place and finished the edges with my serger. I sewed around the skirt and then flipped it and back stitched to lock my stitches in place. You do not have to do this but I like to when working with knits.

You did it! You have just completed your Everyday Play Skirts. Lets show then off using #EPSSAL
Thanks for joining in on the fun!




I paired all of the skirts with the Perfect 10 if your looking for an adorable top to go along!
Also make sure you stop over and Thank Andover Fabrics for sponsoring this Sew-a-longs prizes!
Thanks for Sewing a long!
Heather- Leslie's Lavish Boutique

No comments: