May 19, 2014

Asymmetrical Sew-a-long, Day 1

Do you have your pattern on standby… Its time for a sew-a-long! I am deeply honored to have been asked to host my second sew-a-long for Little Lizard King! There is not a pattern they create that I don't just fall in love with! I just need to find more time behind my machine to make them all. If you have not liked them on Facebook, what took you so long?! Click here to like them now! If you haven’t bought your pattern go get it . Don’t forget to use discount code "ASYMM”. I loved this dress so much broke into my Wee Wonder stash just to make my dress. We will wait for you before we get started. Day 1: Print you pattern pieces and gather up the fabrics and embellishments you want to make your custom creations.

 photo 1 photo 4 

I never print the whole tutorial to save ink so I printed the pattern cut outs on pages 4- that is all you need with your full tutorial on your computer. (Include page 27 if your making a doll dress as well).


photo 2 

I almost forgot to mention how excited I was to see I hit the "Jackpot" and scored the end of the bolt on my Wee Wonder fabric! I felt like a kid in a candy shop!
 photo 3   
Once you get that done pause and we will see you tomorrow! You have just completed pages 1-4 the tutorial. Hope you are loving this just as much as I am. 

P.S. We will be giving away not just one prize but three! That is right! Three winners will be chosen to win a free pattern. We will select a random participation winner, fan favorite and a Little Lizard King choice winner! AND the fan favorite will also receive a gift certificate for $25 to One Red Blossom Fabrics!!!!

To be eligible to win, tag ‪#‎LLKSAL‬ every time you post about it!! Tag on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. 

With Sew Much Love, Heather from Leslie's Lavish Boutique

1 comment:

Syrease said...

I am so excited! A Sew along is such a great idea! :)