Jan 30, 2014

Swirly Skirt Sewing Pattern, Sew-a-long Day 4

Today we are going show off those beautiful Swirly Skirts! I want to thank Little Lizard King's Liz for allowing me to host this sew-a-long! This has been an amazing experience for me and I am deeply honored! They are such a fantastic group to work with and I thank each of them for their help along the way! 

If you have not liked them on Facebook, what took you so long?! Click here to like them now! Lets not forget to share all of those amazing skirts at the Little Lizard King Cafe by clicking here. 

Also head on over to Instagram and share your photos. @littlelizardking If you haven't bought your pattern go get it here. Don't forget to use discount code "swirly". This is such a fun and quick sew that you will catch up on in no time! I apologize now for this mini photo bomb, I just love this pattern sew much!
_MG_5181-2_MG_5212

_MG_5155-2Leslie's Lavish Boutique Swirly Skirt

 _MG_5231 

 Everyone has done an amazing job and I can't wait to see who those three winners are, a random participation winner, fan favorite and a Little Lizard King choice!

With Sew Much Love,

No comments: