Dec 16, 2013

Sew an Apron - Day 4

Today is the day for Show & Share... I am so excited to see what y'all have been working on. The D-Rings are so fun. I had never used them before but how easy and versatile. I made 4 aprons-2 girls and 2 dolls.

My oldest girl has the best monogram so she gets it a lot.. We call her Sassy Sadie "sAs". Don't notice my crooked pocket!

And for my lil one some fun "princess" fabrics and trims. She is sooo in love with all of the Princesses.

And a couple cute little aprons for the dolls the girls will receive for Christmas.

Had to try this apron on Rapunzel.. She may need a hair net before she starts cooking anything! HAHA
What a fun, easy sew this really is.. I am looking forward to making these as birthday gifts for all my girls' friends! Come and share you finished products in the LLK facebook group.

No comments: