Jun 21, 2012

Itty Bitty Baby Sewing Patterns

With a new baby on the way (any day!), I have some itty bitty sewing to do! I've recently started going through our patterns trying to remember which ones work for the littles. For those of you who sew primarily for baby showers and itty bitties, here is a run down of the patterns we have that will work for the littlest of the little people.


Our Diaper Cover runs from 0-3 months through 3T. 


The Halter Romper runs from  0-3m through 4T. I just finished a July 4th sister set for both my girls using the halter romper.




Pinafore 0-3m-3T (far left) and Sun Suit (middle and right) 0-3 - 4T












Almost everything else starts at 6m. I'm going to have some serious sewing to do, before baby girls arrives AND once lil' girl hits the six month mark! 

P.S. Are there any patterns you want extended to itty bitty size? I'm only going to have a lil' test fit model for a short time, so make your requests known now!!

1 comment:

melbry15 said...

Thnks for the rundown! I was just thinking how I didn't have any patterns for my little one. At almost three months old, she is just starting to fit into 0-3 month sizes! I'm definitely going to have to make some sister sets now! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy and I hope delivery is quick and easy!