Apr 10, 2012

Bubble Skirt Sewing Pattern

This bubble skirt is one of my favorite things ever!!


It's been on my list of patterns to-do FOREVER, but I couldn't figure out the exact method I wanted to take.


Sewing is like driving. There are many routes that take you to the same destination.

I finally decided upon a method (no shirring required), and it came together quickly!



I'm proud to present our new Bubble Skirt sewing pattern, ranging in size from 6m-10 + a doll version for 18" dolls.
I didn't plan to market this as a reversible skirt, but one of our amazing photographers thought the underside was too cute not to photograph. It is reversible, and if you decide to wear it from both sides, you'll get double the pleasure!



I think this is a perfect skirt for church!



It's quite a hit in our household, and it looks great with big, bold prints.

Happy sewing!!!

As always, you'll find new patterns in our shop first!

No comments: