Dec 16, 2011

Princess Dress - Coming Soon...

UPDATE: The princess dress sewing pattern is available here! 

I can hardly stand it. This little lady is so pretty and so versatile. She's certain to become an All-Star! It's our new princess dress and is perfect for customizing in a variety of princess fashions!

Presenting a princess dress sneak peek!

Snow White

Cinderella


or just because!


You can make this with wovens or inexpensive costume fabric.


I also think it would be a lovely flower girl dress, Halloween costume, or princess dress for pretend play.


I hope to release this dress soon; it's currently in the hands of testers and will range from 6m-10 (mabye 12). You'll find it here first!

I'm currently working on cargo pants for boys (per your request!), and I'll announce a couple recently released patterns in the very near future.

xoxox

P.S. I almost forgot. The winners of the Sew Mama Sew giveaway are....(drumroll, please!)
Nancy's Couture, Sweeter Than Cupcakes, Jen@thecraftinfiend, & Jodi. I've sent you all an email; just reply and let me know which two patterns you'd like! 

Happy sewing!


No comments: