Jun 21, 2011

Tote Bag Tute

I have made about a billion of these things over the last month. 

Tote bags are going to be my go-to gift of the year.



They are EASY, and they hold everything! 



The largest bag is 24" wide finished, and it's super deep. It will easily hold four large beach towels. 

I couldn't find a tote big enough. So I made my own, and I added a few other sizes as well. These are fully reversible and there is an option to use clear, plastic vinyl to make the totes water resistant - perfect for the pool.


Here are a few photos from my fabulous testers who are still whipping up totes, from what  I hear.









This tutorial is READY to go! You can find it here.

3 comments:

Amanda @ Ninth Street Notions said...

Love this pattern!

Sara said...

I can't find the tutorial on Etsy. Can you provide a direct link? Thanks!
Sara

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

So cute!