May 8, 2011

Of Corset's Cute




Remember my wedding dress inspiration?


Well, One Diva 3 Dolls went over the top! I can't even tell you how excited I was to read her email and see these pictures!

Totally made my day!

These are a few photos of the cutest Corsets made by some of the most talented stitchers!



Cute Little You takes the cake!










Will they always be this sweet?


I love that Sugar Bug laced the corset up the front and layered it over a peasant top!
Imagine the costumes you can create with this - photo props, or simple summer wear!





I just love this - xoxoxo
Pigtails and Cowlicks will probably have a second cutie pie by the time you read this.






Thanks girls!

2 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Adorable! I love them all, but there's one I'd wear if it were bigger...you know, adult size. How girlie!

Sandy said...

I love this! When will the corset be for sale? I can't wait!