Mar 14, 2011

Customer Creations #14

Fabulous creations created by fabulous customers!

Pappy Boutique showcases this darling bumble bee skirt. She is creating an entire line of black, white and yellow items. My daughter's nursery was black, white, and yellow, plus we are partial to all things bee in our house. I can't wait to see this line!!!

Tennille made an apple-a-day Apron Skirt.

Check out the knot top Just Between Friends put together. Her little one is perfectly precious! 
 

Check out the angel who belongs to Sarah Boyd Designs.  
 

Frills and Fluff used the super fun lime green zebra print. Many of you have asked where to find the green zebra stuff. It's currently sold at JoAnn (woven) and Hobby Lobby (knit).
I love this little Pinafore, but the thing that really caught my attention was Dayna Marie's fun tights.
Judy has the sweetest little girl in the sweetest little dress.









Poppin Dots Boutique is ready to celebrate with the party time pink hat.

I'm so excited about the new doll designs, and Wooden Shoe Design created one of the best yet! Her bitty baby Double Ruffle Knot Top comes in doll and daughter sizes, and she uses some of my favorite fabrics from HL.



Monkey Style Boutique is always in style, and this is no exception. MSB always pairs fabric beautifully, and this time, she illustrates her talent with a matching ruffle dress and pants set.


Miranda shared these pictures and told me that they are near and dear to her heart. One of the reason she loves them so dearly is because Miranda's son has cancer, yet in these pictures he still had his hair. 
My heart nearly broke when I read her story. The overall pronosis (long term) looks good, but the journey will be very long and arduous.
 
For those of you who pray, please put Miranda's little angel at the top of your list.

Until next time....
xoxoxox



1 comment:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

Wow, I just signed up to follow your blog,and my reader was filled with old posts.

I'm so inspired by what others have done with your designs. Maybe someday I'll be confident enough to send you a photo.

Gives me a fun goal to consider and work toward!

ellie