Jan 2, 2011

Pattern Release & Poll - Introducing....

The Apron Front Skirt




Results are in. Edits have been made.
I am happy to introduce the.....


Apron Skirt Tutorial.

BUT- I need your help. What should we name this pretty lady?

These are the frontrunners: 
  1. Apron Front Skirt
  2. French Maid Apron Skirt
  3. Lila Claire Apron Skirt
  4. Millie's Market Skirt
  5. Once Upon a Time Skirt
  6. Tea Party Twirl
What do you think? Please place your vote in the poll below.






If you have additional names or suggestions, feel free to comment below. I might just use a combination of options.



Thank you pattern testers!





Aren't they adorable? The girls and their skirts!





13 comments:

Harmony said...

I like a combination of two names making it, Once Upon a Tea Party Skirt. :-D

Megan "the" Bug Creator said...

I agree with previous poster once upon a tea party skirt is so cute! Or Millie's market skirt is cute too!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

I love all the cute fabric combinations and the girls are all so cute!
I like Once upon a tea party skirt!

Jessie K said...

I love Once Upon a Tea Party Skirt! What a great name!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! I'm so touched that Lila Claire made it into the running!

Mschviuz2 said...

The skirt makes me think of the beginning of Beauty and the Beast, so I think Millie's Market Skirt (or could be Belle's Market Skirt!) :)

Mschviuz2 said...

The skirt makes me think of the beginning of Beauty and the Beast, so I think Millie's Market Skirt (or could be Belle's Market Skirt!) :)

Mama Pea said...

Very cute. For some reason it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...so tea party might be good (plus when I saw them on the line they reminded me of a tea party. But I like the words "apron front" in the title also, because it's descriptive of the dress style. Such a dilemma!

Kelly said...

It does strike me as Wonderlandy. What about "Alice's Tea Party skirt?"

Daddy Scott, Mommy Michele, Toddler Eve and Baby William said...

I like Once Upon a Tea Time Skirt also but I also like the LolaPop Apron Skirt :)
These are adorable skirts!

Ms Muffin said...

I love the idea that people had before me about Alice in Wonderland! I think it would really fit to put that into the name ...
And all the skirts turned out so cute!

Ms Muffin said...

I could not stop thinking about the name yesterday night ... and I was wondering ... Is Alice in Wonderland copyrighted?

Lee said...

Very lovely everyone! I like the Millies Market Skirt name or the Once Upon a Tea Party Skirt.