Jan 27, 2011

Introducing The Georgia Dress

Meet - The Georgia Dress


 Introducing the newest pattern release! This one is a quick and easy sew.





Some photos from my excellent pattern testers!




Looks great sleeveless...




as a spring and summer style...
or with long sleeves beneath for winter wear
Either way, it's an easy sew.





You have the option to add a border at the bottom or not.






This one is ready to go! You can find the pattern here.

My wonderful pattern testers finished these in rapid speed! They all said it is a quick sew!
I hope you agree!
Bye, now!
You can find Miss Georgia here.

5 comments:

mrsmacolsson said...

Very fabulous indeed! I have two little girls who will no doubt be needing some of these. Oh, for more hours in the day and unlimited gorgeous fabrics!
Anne-Louise

divaskychick said...

Am I the only getting broken links for some of the photos? I've tried it on both Chrome and Safari but I'm only getting some of the photos.

Mama Pea said...

Blogged this at:
http://peasinapod.typepad.com/peas-in-a-pod/2011/01/pattern-testing-the-georgia-dress-from-little-lizard-king.html

Hope you like it!

Precious Elaine's Mommy said...

This is adorable! I love all the possibilities with different materials.

melbry15 said...

I mentioned your blog and dress pattern in my latest blog spot post - http://ticklebugz.blogspot.com/2011/02/dressin-up.html
Stop by and check it out!