Jan 22, 2011

Embroidery Gone Wild

Nana Lizard and I have been embroidering like crazy people. This pile represents hours!

My grandmother has been in and out of the hospital all year; she asked us to make blankets for her friends from church and those who have helped her during her ups and downs. 


Since Nana Lizard and I practically bought the entire store full of these blankets last winter, we figured they would be a perfect thank you gift for Gigi's friends.


It also gave us the opportunity to try a few new fonts. We now like "Lisa" better than "Anniversary".

I think Gigi will be pleased.
Check here to purchase your own (non monogrammed) blankets for a great price!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Wow!

What type of embroidery machine do you have?

K-E Kreations said...

Wow!! My hubby would love to have an embroidery machine, but I can't see that we'd use it enough to justify the expense.

That is incredibly kind of you.

Helen said...

Where did you buy all the blankets from? I love the colors!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I can't think of a more perfect thank you gift!

Mama Pea said...

Those look great and how thoughtful of you. What a great use for all those blankets you bought last year. Love them! The recipients will be thrilled!